OJPAC’s mission is to counter the defamation and generalization of the Orthodox Jewish community.
Some of the steps OJPAC utilizes to achieve its mission:
- Provide accurate information to the general public and media about the Orthodox Jewish community
- Work with Journalists and Editors on stories regarding the Orthodox Jewish Community
- Provide useful information to members of the Orthodox Jewish community on key issues; thus steering the public debate in a productive direction
- Research data about the Orthodox Jewish community and publicize it
- Organize civil community action for fair reporting
- OJPAC is not a replacement for PR strategies that institutions in the Orthodox Jewish community are obligated to provide and fund for their respective missions
OJPAC is a not-for-profit organization recognized as tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Service Code section 501(c)(3). Our Donate page is here.